“BREAD x ULTA $1,000 Gift Card” Promotion Terms & Conditions
By your submission into Bread Beauty Inc.’s “BREAD x ULTA $1,000 Gift Card” promotion (the “Promotion”), you hereby agree to the following official terms and conditions of the Promotion (the “Terms”):
- Eligibility: The Promotion is open to legal residents of the United States, including the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, shareholders, officers, directors and agents of Bread Beauty Inc. (“Sponsor”) and its respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family members (spouse and parents, children, siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) of, and/or those living in the same household of each, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter the Promotion. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Sponsor is responsible for fulfilling the Ulta Gift Card for the Promotion and for the administration of this Promotion.
- Entry Period: Entrance into the Promotion shall be open from February 1st 2023 at approximately 9am and will end on February 28th 2023 at approximately 11:59pm PST. (“Entry Period”).
- How to Enter: To enter, during the Entry Period, an eligible entrant (an “Entrant”) must (i) make a purchase of any Bread product in store at Ulta in the US. (ii) retain the receipt / proof of purchase (iii) register their details and upload a photo of the purchase receipt at https://hello027231.typeform.com/to/K4FJAsvb
- Ulta $1,000 gift card: All eligible entries that meet the How To Enter criteria will be eligible to win. Winner will be chosen at random by Sponsor. One winner will receive:
1 (one) x Ulta Gift Card valued at USD $1,000
The Ulta Gift card has a retail value equivalent to $1,000.00 and will be sent to the Entrant free of charge, via email. The total number of Ulta Gift Card available to be won is 1 (one).
All federal, state and local taxes, if any, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and use of the Ulta Gift Card are the responsibility of each Entrant. No transfer, cash equivalent or substitution of the Ulta Gift Card, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute the Ulta Gift Card of comparable or greater value, at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Ulta Gift Card will be awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied.
- Selection of eligible entries: Eligible entries will be determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, on the basis of meeting the How To Enter criteria.
Winning the Ulta Gift Card is contingent upon compliance with these Terms and any eligibility requirements, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
POTENTIAL RECIPIENTS OF A BREAD GIFT ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION OF ELIGIBILITY BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS REGARDING SUCH ELIGIBILITY ARE FINAL AND BINDING.
The potential winner will be notified by Sponsor via email by no later than March 15th 2023.
- Release: To the extent permitted by law in your jurisdiction, you agree to these Terms and the decisions of the Sponsor, and release the Sponsor and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies, and all other businesses involved in this Promotion, as well as all of their respective directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, the “Released Entities”), from all claims and liability relating to their participation in the Promotion and the acceptance and use/misuse of the Ulta Gift Card offered. You assume all liability for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in this Promotion or use/misuse or redemption of the Ulta Gift Card. Released Entities are not responsible for errors or problems of any kind whether human, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the announcement of the Ulta Gift CArd or in any Promotion-related materials. Any entry that is tampered with, forged, illegible, mutilated, altered, duplicated, or obtained through unauthorized distribution channels will be disqualified. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Promotion, who act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or who are in violation of these Terms, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified, and all associated Ulta Gift Card claims will be void. Should any portion of the Promotion be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by fraud, technical failures, human error, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair integrity of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify, or terminate the Promotion and award any unclaimed Ulta Gift Card as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor.
- Indemnity: You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Entities from and against any and all claims, damages, actions, liability, loss, injury or expense, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in connection with: (a) your participation in the Promotion; (b) a breach or allegation which if true would constitute a breach, of any of your representations, warranties or obligations herein; and (c) acceptance, possession, grant, or use of any Ulta Gift Card, including without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage arising therefrom.
- Use of Personal Data: Any personal data that you provide to Sponsor in connection with a Promotion will only be used by Sponsor consistent with and pursuant to these Terms, including, but not limited to, (a) determining a Entrant’s eligibility, (b) awarding a Bread Gift and (c) per the Publicity Grant provided for herein.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, you agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Promotion or any Ulta Gift Card awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the state of New York. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor or in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of New York without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of New York. The remedy for any claim shall be limited to actual damages, and in no event shall any party be entitled to recover punitive, exemplary, consequential, or incidental damages, including attorney’s fees or other such related costs of bringing a claim, or to rescind this agreement or seek injunctive or any other equitable relief.
ALL ENTRANTS AND PARTIES HEREBY WAIVE THEIR RIGHT TO JURY TRIAL WITH RESPECT TO ALL CLAIMS AND ISSUES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS PROMOTION WHETHER SOUNDING IN CONTRACT OR TORT, AND INCLUDING ANY CLAIM FOR FRAUDULENT INDUCEMENT THEREOF.
Sponsor: Bread Beauty Inc.
OTHER PROMOTIONAL TERMS
Free Delivery When You Spend $50+
Receive Free Standard Delivery on all online orders placed in USA, when you spend $50 or more after discount, excluding delivery fees. Free Delivery will be automatically applied at checkout. Available exclusively at Bread Beauty Supply online store: www.breadbeautysupply.com
Note, deliveries may take longer to arrive over promotional period. BREAD reserves the right to amend any promotional offer at any time.